- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Author Archives: Memories to Share
Nemecio Andres Aguilar Mendoza October 31, 1942 – June 24, 2015 Rest in peace at Saint John Cemetery – Rio Grande City TX. A tribute from his loving Wife Mrs. Maria R. Machuca and Daughter Consuelo Aguilar. Stone Epitaph it … Continue reading
Irma Vera Martinez October 23, 1949 – July 10, 2012 She is rest at a private family cemetery in El Sauz Texas A tribute from her son Alex Rivera to his mother a tombstone to his grave, the emblems engrave … Continue reading
Fidel R. and Maria de Jesus Vera Rest in peace at Family cemetery at El Sauz Tx. Family get together for Maria’s tombstone end date engrave. Photo left to right are: Alex Rivera, Minerva Perez, Mallely Rivera, Arturo Vera, Luis … Continue reading
Ramona B. Lopez 12/1843 – Between 1912 & 1918 Born in Camargo Tamaulipas Mexico. She was our first ancestor to buried here at “La Casita Cemetery” whose ancestral roots have been traced back to Europe, providing us with a rich … Continue reading
Maria Elena Garcia Gonzales July 22, 1955 – May 13, 2017 San Juan Tx. —Maria Elena, passed away on May 13, 2017 she is survived by her husband Federico Gonzales Jr., she is rest in peace at Highland Memorial Park in Weslaco … Continue reading
Jeanne Ndoye Née Ekodo 1932 – 2018 Repose en Paix
Lydie Ndoye Née Bissa Ondoua 1959 – 2000 Repose en Paix
Guadalupe Vega Garza 1911 – 1981 Guadalupe Vega Garza 70, went to be with the lord 1981, she is survive by her brothers and sisters. Rest in peace at El Granjeno Cemetery- Mission TX.
Irma Galvan Montemayor December 27, 1932 – November 2, 2005 Mission Tx. — Irma Galvan Montemayor, Rest in peace at “El Torero Ranch” a private family Cemetery. She is survived by her daughters and son. In Memory from her children.