- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Category Archives: Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
Leticia Gomez Nov. 5, 2017 – Nov. 29, 2018 So small, so sweet, so soon A family is a circle of love, not broken by a loss, but made stronger by the memories. she is resting at Highland Memorial Gardens … Continue reading
Esperanza C. Martinez Sept. 22, 1928 – Dec. 8, 2017 Beloved wife, mom and grandmother She is rest in peace at Highland Memorial Park at Weslaco Tx. Till we see each other in your beautiful home, a little further beyond … Continue reading
Maria Elena Garcia Gonzales July 22, 1955 – May 13, 2017 San Juan Tx. —Maria Elena, passed away on May 13, 2017 she is survived by her husband Federico Gonzales Jr., she is rest in peace at Highland Memorial Park in Weslaco … Continue reading
Andrea Peña October 5, 1957 – June 17, 2016 Rest in peace at Palm Valley Memorial Gardens, Pharr Tx. Mrs. Peña is survived by her husband, Celedonio Peña and Sons Alejandro, Ricardo & Ernesto. God saw you getting tired when … Continue reading
Jorge Luis Rodriguez Nov. 26, 1988 – June 28, 2015 Moises Tamez December 10, 1993 – May 22, 2016 They are brothers in Law, resting at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco Tx.
Pamela M. Mariscal June 18, 1990 – July 05, 2014 Elsa Tx. Pamela M. Mariscal 24, Rest in peace; Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco Tx. Family sentiment: I will carry you with me till I see you again. “Gone but never … Continue reading