- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Tag Archives: In Loving Memory
Ramona B. Lopez 12/1843 – Between 1912 & 1918 Born in Camargo Tamaulipas Mexico. She was our first ancestor to buried here at “La Casita Cemetery” whose ancestral roots have been traced back to Europe, providing us with a rich … Continue reading
Maria Elena Garcia Gonzales July 22, 1955 – May 13, 2017 San Juan Tx. —Maria Elena, passed away on May 13, 2017 she is survived by her husband Federico Gonzales Jr., she is rest in peace at Highland Memorial Park in Weslaco … Continue reading
Guadalupe Vega Garza 1911 – 1981 Guadalupe Vega Garza 70, went to be with the lord 1981, she is survive by her brothers and sisters. Rest in peace at El Granjeno Cemetery- Mission TX.
Pedro Orlando Treviño January 13, 1992 – March 27, 2017 Mission, Texas— Pedro passed away March 24, 2017, at San Antonio Texas. He is survived by his Mother, Sister and nephews. He rest in peace at San Jose Cemetery in … Continue reading
Edwardo Casanova Jr. January 10, 1983 – June 26, 2015 It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn’t go alone part of us went with you the day God called you home, our family chain is broken and … Continue reading
Delia P. Garcia January 31, 1954 – December 3, 2009 Rest in Peace at Hillcrest Memorial Park in Edinburg Texas Epitaph: (By her Husband Isaias Garcia) “May the Lord keep watch between you and me, when we are out … Continue reading