- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Author Archives: Memories to Share
Gonzalo Santos Jr.
Gonzalo Santos Jr. October 16, 1935 – June 29, 2018 Hebbronville Tx. Mr. Gonzalo Santos Jr. 82 of age passed away and for now and forever he is resting at, Our Lady of Guadalupe Cemetery in Hebbronville Tx. He is … Continue reading
Jose Rodolfo Torres
23 de Agosto 1943 – 10 de Noviembre 2018 Jose Rodolfo Torres a la edad de 75 años, rodeado de su familia y en santa paz pasó a mejor vida en su residencia de Matehuala S. L.P. Le sobreviven su … Continue reading
Posted in Jardines de la Luz Leave a comment
Guadalupe and Felipa Saenz
Guadalupe G. Saenz May 16, 1945 – February 1, 2016 Felipa L. Saenz May 1, 1944 – June 13, 2016 Mr. Guadalupe G. Saenz was born on May 16, 1945 and pass away on February 1, 2016 (he was 70 … Continue reading
David Carbajal October 26, 1994 – January 9, 2019 Pasadena Tx. David Carbajal 25, was born Oct. 26, 1994 and passed away on January 9, 2019, David is survived by his parents: Mr. Faustino and Mrs. Irma Carbajal, brothers and … Continue reading
Cruz Escobar Salinas
Cruz E. Salinas Nov. 24, 1938 – Jun. 1, 2016 Cruz Escobar Salinas died on June 1, 2016 she is survived by his Brother, Don Juan Escobar Salinas and sister in law Sulema Escobar, she was buried in the private … Continue reading
Cristina Ramirez Garza
Cristina Ramirez Garza July 7, 1964 – February 28, 2018 Always on our minds, forever in our hearts, a heart with love for a family member She is resting in peace at “Hidalgo Cemetery 1884” at Hidalgo Texas.
Baby Leticia Gomez
Leticia Gomez Nov. 5, 2017 – Nov. 29, 2018 So small, so sweet, so soon A family is a circle of love, not broken by a loss, but made stronger by the memories. she is resting at Highland Memorial Gardens … Continue reading
Rosa G. Gomez
Rosa G. Gomez Sept. 4, 1945 – Feb. 15, 2017 Rosa G. Gomez , 64, died Wednesday, February 15, 2017, at Edinburg, TX. She is survived by her husband Mr. Juventino Gamez Sr., and son, Juventino Gomez Jr., She is … Continue reading
Posted in Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx. Leave a comment
Antonio and Maria Muñoz
Antonio Muñoz Sr. Born: June 13, 1918 – Died: March 10, 1978 Rest at City Cemetery Donna Texas Maria Ana Muñoz Born: June 24, 1923 – Died: April 4, 1982 Rest next to her husband, City Cemetery Donna Texas The … Continue reading
Posted in Donna City Cemetery Tagged Monuments Leave a comment
Esperanza C. Martinez
Esperanza C. Martinez Sept. 22, 1928 – Dec. 8, 2017 Beloved wife, mom and grandmother She is rest in peace at Highland Memorial Park at Weslaco Tx. Till we see each other in your beautiful home, a little further beyond … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.