- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Author Archives: Memories to Share
Santana Galvan February 6, 1926 – May 16, 2017 PFC US Army World War II Beloved Husband, Father ,”Buelo” Grandfather. El Torero Ranch, Edinburg Tx.— Santana Galvan, (Veteran) passed away on May 16, 2017, he is rest in peace at … Continue reading
Pedro Reyes February 15, 1973 – December 4, 2016 Mission Tx. —Pedro Reyes, age 43, went to be with the lord on Dec. 4, 2016, Pedro is survived by his Mother Juanita Mata, and Brothers, Sisters, nephews and nieces. Pedro’s … Continue reading
Neo Reyes March 30, 1990 – November 8, 2016 Mission Tx.—Neo Reyes, passed away on November 8, 2016, he was 26 years old, he is survived by his Mother: Mrs.Cindy Reyes, Father: Mr. Nieves Reyes, brothers and sisters. Rest in … Continue reading
Andrea Peña October 5, 1957 – June 17, 2016 Rest in peace at Palm Valley Memorial Gardens, Pharr Tx. Mrs. Peña is survived by her husband, Celedonio Peña and Sons Alejandro, Ricardo & Ernesto. God saw you getting tired when … Continue reading
Esiquia G. Cuevas November 18, 1931 – January 23, 2016 Alamo Tx. —Rest in peace at Saint Joseph Cemetery De parte de sus hijos, hijas, nietas y nietos. “Mom and Dad, no matter how far apart we may be, you … Continue reading
Jorge Luis Rodriguez Nov. 26, 1988 – June 28, 2015 Moises Tamez December 10, 1993 – May 22, 2016 They are brothers in Law, resting at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco Tx.
Andres Ozuna September 21, 1928 – June 27, 2014 Magdalena Treviño February 10, 1934 – May 10, 2016 Andres Ozuna and Magdalena Treviño they got married in Dec. 15, 1950 Rest in Peace at Las Milpas Cemetery, Pharr Tx. Their … Continue reading
Roberto A. Luna December 17, 1944 – February 18, 2016 Rest in peace at San Diego Texas (San Diego Cemetery) he is survived by his wife and sons.