- Anahuac Cemetery, Edcouch Tx.
- Cemetery at Mvolye in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Donna City Cemetery
- Ebony Grove Cemetery-Harlingen TX
- El Granjeno Cemetery-El Granjeno TX
- El Sauz Texas (Private Cemetery)
- El Torero Cemetery-North Edinburg, TX
- Grand View Memorial Park Pasadena Tx.
- Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco TX
- Hillcrest Memorial Park, Edinburg TX
- Jardines de la Luz
- Jardines del Recuerdo-Monclova CO Mex.
- La Blanca Cemetery-La Blanca TX
- La Casita Cemetery Starr County
- La Piedad Cemetery-McAllen TX
- Lord and I Cemetery-Palmview TX
- Magic Valley Cemetery – Las Milpas TX
- Mont Meta Cemetery-San Benito TX
- Palm Valley Memorial Park-Pharr TX
- Rio Grande City, Tx. City Cemetery
- Roma Texas Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Burial Park-Falfurrias Tx.
- Saint John Cemetery-Rio Grande City Tx.
- Saint Joseph Cemetery-Alamo TX
- San Diego Cemetery-San Diego TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Abram TX
- San Jose Cemetery-Mission TX
- San Juan Cemetery
- San Manuel Cemetery
- Valle de la Paz Hargill Tx.
- Valley Memorial Park
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Gonzalo Santos Jr.
Gonzalo Santos Jr. October 16, 1935 – June 29, 2018 Hebbronville Tx. Mr. Gonzalo Santos Jr. 82 of age passed away and for now and forever he is resting at, Our Lady of Guadalupe Cemetery in Hebbronville Tx. He is … Continue reading
Cruz Escobar Salinas
Cruz E. Salinas Nov. 24, 1938 – Jun. 1, 2016 Cruz Escobar Salinas died on June 1, 2016 she is survived by his Brother, Don Juan Escobar Salinas and sister in law Sulema Escobar, she was buried in the private … Continue reading
Cristina Ramirez Garza
Cristina Ramirez Garza July 7, 1964 – February 28, 2018 Always on our minds, forever in our hearts, a heart with love for a family member She is resting in peace at “Hidalgo Cemetery 1884” at Hidalgo Texas.
Baby Leticia Gomez
Leticia Gomez Nov. 5, 2017 – Nov. 29, 2018 So small, so sweet, so soon A family is a circle of love, not broken by a loss, but made stronger by the memories. she is resting at Highland Memorial Gardens … Continue reading
Iliana Lozano April 19, 1990 – July 31, 2007 She is rest in peace at Hillcrest Memorial Garden in Edinburg Tx.
Carlos Rene Cantu
Carlos “C R” Rene Cantu July 20, 1979 – Nov. 4, 2006 Carlos Rene “C.R.” Cantu, 27, a resident of McAllen, Texas passed away on Saturday, November 4, 2006 in an Edinburg hospital after a sudden illness. He was born … Continue reading
Alexis Anthony Martinez
Alexis “Buddy” Anthony Martinez Jan. 24, 1983 – May 3, 2003 He was 20-years old and died, he is survived by his parents, Frank and Debbie Martinez of Freer Texas, he was a graduated of Freer High School Class of … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.